Our Mario Pozzi is to take part on 23 May 2023 in the webinar “The UPC is almost here: What you need to know now! A practical and essential 90-minute briefing” starting at 11 am US ET.
The Unified Patent Court (UPC) and the Unitary Patent, to become operational on 1 June 2023, are bringing with them the biggest change in Europe’s patent system since its foundation. Everyone with an interest in patent rights in Europe should have a basic understanding of what such changes entail.
The webinar’s 90-minute briefing is specifically tailored to provide experienced IP professionals and business executives with immediate and essential information.
Discussions around possible revocation proceedings at Central Divisions, parallel UPC/national enforcement actions, advanced prosecution strategies and many other topics will be explored by leading experts.
• Robert Greene Sterne, Sterne Kessler, Washington, DC, USA
• Koen Bijvank, Brinkhof, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
• Dr. Anette Gaertner, Eversheds Sutherland, Frankfurt, Germany
• Jeffery P. Langer, General Counsel, Zoeller Pump Co., Louisville, Kentucky, USA
• Mariella Massaro, Berggren Oy, Helsinki, Finland
• Mario Pozzi, SIB Lex, Rome Italy
• Philipp Rastemborski, Meissner Bolte, Munich Germany
• Gwilym Roberts, Kilburn Strode, London, England
The webinar is organised by the United States Intellectual Property Alliance and Global Intellectual Property Alliance.